TactiCall Oil & Gas
A unique communications system
TactiCall connects different communication technologies regardless of radioband, frequency and hardware, eliminating the need for multiple, often bulky, user interfaces cluttering control rooms resulting in reduced efficiency, overview and speed of operation
TactiCall is scalable from one to several operator positions or communication interfaces and makes up the centrepiece in remote controlled setups from single radio to complete operations.
TactiCall integrates third party equipment, legacy or new, protecting prior investments and prolonging the lifespan of older systems.
TactiCall provides an intuitive and modern user interface for fast, secure and reliable operations within crisis management and daily operations alike.
- One central user interface across system
- Cross connect voice communication systems
- Scalability & modularity
- Remote control on all levels
- Legacy integration
- Intuitive HMI interconnecting old and new systems across platforms and technological borders
As a customer of Saab’s you benefit from a complete life commitment. It is our utmost ambition to support and facilitate your use of our products and services. That is why we are always willing to walk that extra mile to develop a strong and trustful relationship.
Being a customer of ours means that you can rely on Saab’s innovative and technologically advanced state-of-the-art products. But also, it means that you can rely on our dedication and willingness to provide our entire knowledge and know-how for improving your operations. That’s what we call a true commiment.
- Replay functionality using local recorder
- Easy access to volume controls (all nets and each net)
- Easy access to radio remote control
- Easy access to real time status and event log
Communicate, flexibly and effectively
Define the nets needed and assign operator access to each of these – that simple! Operators can concurrently monitor or communicate via any combination of the accessible nets – if permitted by your communication policies, including security restrictions. TactiCall gets the message through, even when having to adapt the nets operational parameters using remote control.
- 7 most recent calls are visible at all times
- Full set of features (hold, transfer, phone conference etc.)
- Fully integrated number plan and call information presentation
- Direct call keys
- Phone books (e.g. global, local and personal)
- Dial pad
An effective telephony solution
TactiCall includes a full feature telephony element, which can replace the traditional stand-alone telephone system. Dial from extensive operator defined phone books, using the number pad, using direct call keys or respond to last calls. Each physical unit has a phone number, as well as any operator and role. No excuse for not being reachable.
- Easy access to public announcement
- Send realtime as well as predefined messages
- Easy access to general- and abandon alarms
- Easy access to emergency speech
Ensure announcements and alarms
TactiCall supports your public address functionality entirely. Both general announcements and emergency alarms, can be triggered by the operator with no more than three touches of the OCP. Alarms and Public Address can be seamlessly configured to either address individual sectors and zones or be broadcast in the entire facility - and of course be triggered either generally or individually. In addition to this the PA can be setup to broadcast either predefined messages or live voice.
- Divide communication nets in up to 6 sub tab pages
- Access to all communication nets needed - no limits
- Radio relaying, 2 – or more radio nets
- Phone patching to internal or external nets
- Patch radios on-the-fly
- Use DSC for selective radio calls to supporting ships
Connect whoever is needed
TactiCall provides you with tools to let all involved parties communicate effectively, regardless of frequency bands, standards and equipment suppliers. This can be achieved by either preconfigured connections through the management system or on the fly patches created and maintained by the operator.
|Standard VoIP multicast technology
||Scalable architecture - small/big installations
|Communication with radios using standard legacy interfaces
||User configurable HMI
|Design for redundancy on different levels
||User and role based management
|Distributed architecture for high reliability
||Management of system and components through WEB interface
|Less than 100 mS voice latency COTS equipment components used
||Remote control on all levels
||Optional PIN based access control & role based login
Saab has provided more than 106 operator positions within oil & gas since 2011.
Building on more than 30 years of experience from the naval and air domains including network and ship installations.